Juicer Apps - The Benefits
So, what can you do with the Juice? By monitoring the top social networks where conversations occur, Juicer makes it easy for you to view the entire picture of what's happening. Once you've set Juicer up you can use the 'juice' in many ways with Juicer apps.
Juicer is a completely customised service. Because no two brands have identical needs, no two Juicer reports are ever the same. Customised reporting starts with a human conversation - you tell us exactly what areas of the social web you're interested in and we'll setup a customised report as a one off, or as a regular ongoing campaign.
As an example, reports can include:
- Customer sentiment
- Brand mentions
- Comparison of networks
- Reach, engagement and growth figures
- Performance over time
- Interaction tracking (likes, watches etc)
Staying on top of what people are saying about your service is crucial, that's why Juicer tracks your online presence in real-time. Our servers never sleep and can scale to cope with however much people are saying about your brand at a moments notice.
The Juicer real-time service could be used to:
- Power displays at events
- Monitor for sudden changes in activity
- Provide live context streams on websites
- Allow customer support staff to track emerging issues
If you need more power, whether it's to create a custom widget or even power an entire application, Juicer has you covered. Our API, the very same one that powers all of our widgets and reports, is available to your business (or others on your behalf) for bespoke development.
The Juicer platform supports:
- Access to raw data within Juicer (comments, tweets, links etc...)
- The ability to add support for unusual data sources
- A distributed MapReduce engine for performing custom queries very quickly
We can "drop in" new functionality very rapidly, so Juicer is always ready for your next big idea.